Lash Lift and Tint
What is lash lift?
The objectives of this course are that by the end it the student will be able to perform a professional treatment in a safe and hygienic manner in a commercially acceptable time, along with experience of carrying out a consultation with the knowledge of the background, benefits, consultation, contra-indications, contra-actions, aftercare, equipment and products needed.
- Salon health, safety & hygiene
- Be able to consult, plan and prepare for eye treatments with clients
- Understand how to work safely and effectively when providing lash lift service
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Understand contra-indications that prevent or restrict eye treatments
- Understand equipment, materials, products, techniques and treatment planning for lash lift and tint
- Be able to provide aftercare advice for clients
- Cream 1 (Perm) 10-15mins depending on lash thickness/condition
- Cream 2 (Fixing) 10-15 mins depending on lash thickness/condition
- Lash cleanser (For Removal of any remaining Perm/Fix lotion Residue before applying Collagen)
- Collagen Conditioner Oil - (Condition the lashes after Procedure
- Ultra-Fix Gel ( Stronger hold than other fixing gels on the market)
- Lash coating (clear) Great to use after (tinting) to add a glossy finish
- S/M/L - Set of x 3 pairs Lash Shields - To offer 3 types of lift depending desired outcome for customer x 2 sets
- 1 Lash Lift - Tool Plastic Stick to push back lashes onto Guards
- 5 x pairs of Silk Eye pads - to hold down bottom lashes
- 3 x Mascara Wands
- 10 x Micro-brushes
You will receive an end of course certificate which is accredited by the cpd group and allows you to work on public
How do Online Courses work?
Duration of Course?
You will have 3 months to complete the course before it expires
Will I require a model?
Yes, usually 2 models are required in order to complete all of the required case studies
Are there video tutorials?
Yes, you will have links to YouTube and training videos to watch the treatment being performed
Do I Need Experience Before Booking a Course?
We’re pleased to offer courses to people with lots of different experience. However, previous experience nor qualifications are not necessary if you would like to enrol on our Course.
Do you offer finance?