Zensa Numbing Cream & Repair Cream
Please note £8 delivery charge applies
Repair Cream 5ml package
Ideal to give out to your client for aftercare
Clinically proven to reduce itching, minimize scarring, treat skin conditions and promote easy recovery post-procedure.
- Vegan, steroid- and cruelty-free relief for skin conditions like eczema
- Formulated with medicinal-grade and all natural ingredients. Calendula and grapefruit oil are proven to reduce irritation and speed up healing
- Shea butter and cucumber extract soothe and hydrate the skin
- Includes sunflower seed oil to brighten your tattoo and preserve its original colour
- Will not impede ink settling
Formulated for painful procedures like waxing, microblading, injections, tattooing and more.
- Maximum strength 5% lidocaine
- Lasts 2-3 hours and is safe to reapply on broken skin to extend numbing sensation
- pH neutral formulation is safe to use on the most sensitive areas like eyelids, lips and the bikini area
- Does not contain vasoconstrictors that will affect the settling of ink
- Vitamin E acts as an anti-inflammatory to boost the healing process
- Vegan & steroid-free
HOW TO APPLY
Clean & Apply
Take a hot shower or clean area with an alcohol swab. Apply a thick layer of numbing cream, do not rub in.
Cover the area with an air-tight wrap to support fast absorption. Leave numbing cream on for 30-40 minutes for tattoos,plasma pen & hair removal, 15-20 minutes for permanent makeup and 10 minutes for injections.
Remove air-tight wrap and wipe away excess cream before beginning procedure.